Wednesday 24 April 2013

Not again!!!

I have been incredibly lax when it comes to this blog (I could make up excuses about exams and impending trips and stressy stress but I can't be bothered) but I came out of hiding just to share this with you all (and yes this is old news by now. Sue me!)

Tina's going to give birth in the Rovers

This is just getting stupid now. The Rovers is a pub, not a maternity ward! That's what Weatherfield General is for! And besides we've already had two babies born there recently. Dylan (OK not so recently but last 5 yearsish) and Ruby who coincidentally was the last baby born on this soap.

Is it really too much to have characters go to the hospital to give birth. I am sick and tired of sensationalised birthing scenes that are over in half an hour. And don't get me started on the Gary/Tina/Izzy triangle!

Oh one other thing of note. I saw the spoilers in this week's TV Times and literally one thing happens next week on Corrie. One thing! Oh yeah Paul 'leaves' but then he comes back so we can have a nice sensationalised wedding where he will jilt Eileen in three weeks (or vice versa actually. Probably now that I think about it).

This soap.... it's getting worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment